Thursday 31 May 2012

Oh Fuck Yeahh! Here's the latest "BAD KIDS" Poster that those Naughty Boys at BKGtH Productions have come up with!

                       AND THIS..BELIEVE ME IS SINISTER!









And you've thought you've seen it all!..
In what looks like to be the Promotional Poster for the Cannes Film Festival (will fill people in on my next blog..), the guys have come up with a rather Dark, Sick looking concept for its Poster.
And I must say..it is looking E.P.I.C.!
The Title, yet the Artwork alone should be able to draw in a massive audience, readily anticipating the films release come Friday 13th of July of San Diego Comic Con this year.
The Poster was released on their Official Bad Kids Go To Hell Facebook & Twitter Pages, on Thursday, 11 of May and I may be abit late on reporting this, but I just didnt get time around to reporting this piece of hot gossip..

But as of right now, There's just something about this I really love, but cant quite put my finger on it--alot was running through my head when I first saw it (not to mention, I shrieked like a crazy One Direction Fan girl once I saw the poster..) but I guess that just shows off as to how I love the graphic novel and soon to be movie.
The thing that really got me about this poster as well is that, the kids shown in the poster are a bunch of unknowns, which I guess was a really good idea since it adds to the whole mystery,dark and sinister style to all the characters apart of it.
So..just thought I'd post this to see what y'all think, and rate I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment