Friday 17 February 2012

Pink Friday Gossip Column #1 || SUPER HAPPY FUN SEIZURE TIME!!

Okay so I've made a comeback to blogging and before you guys judge over my Title for this blog, its not what you think. I happen to like Chris even when hes Crazy! Yes...I've admitted it, and he just happens to be one of the most REAL guys you can ever come across, no matter what you guys oppionate of this guy. 

Anyway the main point of this post is to update you guys on the happenings around Hollywood and Gossip you've prob not of heard of yet (or maybe!), and I'll try to update you guys every Friday when I can.


CHRIS CROCKER FINALLY GOES NUTS!



This Chris Crocker Edition brings you this hilarious-genius vid from YouTube done up in a remix that'll have you laughing till your on the floor crying. I know I was...


okay..so maybe this wasnt for you..maybe!!
but heres the actual vid of Chris's little tirade he's on!





"Pink Friday Gossip Column"


In Other news...



DIRTY Dancing is a classic film. If you havnt seen the original, better hurry because Hollywood is about to ruin it with a another freaking millionth remake!
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are set to be cast in the lead roles, originally played by the late great Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey.
While Bieber and Cyrus have their good points, trust me---they're completely wrong for the roles!!
HOLLYWOOD, DONT DO IT!  PLEASE!




No comments:

Post a Comment