Friday 9 March 2012

Writer Goes to Hell: A Sneak Peak at a New Film By Dallas Filmmakers Matthew Spradlin and Barry Wernick | FrontRow

Writer Goes to Hell: A Sneak Peak at a New Film By Dallas Filmmakers Matthew Spradlin and Barry Wernick | FrontRow




YES!! #OMFG I just had to Blog about this as soon as I saw itღ
The Bad Kids Go To Hell Private Movie Screening is well in truly over...but the Buzz that has been making its rounds on the Internet  has not! I knew from the second I saw the title I immediately thought..SUCCESS!(: Its just eating it up inside me to want to watch the film and read the Graphic Novel again for like the 100th time now.

Anyway,so check out this awesome review and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..
    2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thankyou(: yeah i'll be keeping all bkgth fans up to date on everything!

      Delete